ZitatOriginal von joh
das wußte ich nicht- war vom Bild her auch nicht ersichtlich. nehme alles zurück
No problem
Its all good! Good to share information always!
ZitatOriginal von joh
das wußte ich nicht- war vom Bild her auch nicht ersichtlich. nehme alles zurück
No problem
Its all good! Good to share information always!
Wirsehen uns dann! See you there ![]()
27.10.10 20 Uhr am Parkplatz Cafe del Sol.
Bestätigt:
vito19
Abartho88
Abarth_ig
Abarth197
oldtimerolaf
Galvaniker
Abarth81
Ragallo65
Badandxx
AidO_o
DaveSTR
ZitatOriginal von MrHenry20
Front- and Rearaxle?! How much was it?
I paid for the kit 250 Pounds UK. That was about 320 Euro. The dealer performed the installation along with the G-Tech ECU. SS brakes are front and rear discs with new front pads. The pads for the rear are the same as normal Abarth 500.
ZitatOriginal von Rally
Bei Fahrzeugen mit Xenon kann die Box nicht vorne an der Batterie befestigt werden, (so wie von G-Tech gedacht) da dort der Waschbehälter fürs Xenon im weg ist.
Danke! My autohaus confirms this.
They recommended the box to me for purchase. They seem to have experience installing them. I am going to G-Tech for an evalutation. The installation is clean and seems to conform to the cables as they run through the car to the motor.
Hallo Abarth 500 Team,
I had the SS brake kit installed and they look great! Good stopping power. I purchase the SS brake kit from an Abarth owner in the UK. Enjoy! ![]()
I have the G-tech S. It's great. I purchased through my dealer in Kongen, Autohaus Kummich. This is a picture after installation at Kummich. Cheers! Dave
Hallo!
I would be interested. I live very close. Sounds fun ![]()
Yes Dietmar, next time I will ring you and we can get out and drive the Abarths!! ![]()
Hey Dietmar!!! Was a good day Saturday! Nice to drive on clean roads that are dry
Have you taken the GPA out this weekend??
A super sunny day near Stuttgart!! Take the 'rocket' out for a cleaning.
-Wash
-Wax
-Detail the leather and tires
-Clean glass
-Take a nice sunny drive and get some photos!! Stopped in Nurtingen. Nice town!
ZitatAlles anzeigenOriginal von szhgc12
Weitere Fixstarter inkl. Begleitung!
Paolo T. (Italien)
Alexander P.
NEWTYPE (Salvatore L. Italien)
REDCHILI
Alessandro N. (Italien)
38 Teilnehmer haben bereits den Unkostenbeitrag eingezahlt - danke schön
Nur noch 126 Tage!
Grazie &
lG euer Organisationsteam aus dem Zillertal
Nik I sent you an email with some questions about the Abarth Days!
Cheers,
Dave
Very nice machine! Welcome!
Dave
ZitatOriginal von galvaniker
Nee! Echt!!
Kann ich nicht mit!
![]()
![]()
Dietmar,
Rent the 500er from the airport for the day!! ![]()
ZitatOriginal von galvaniker
Sind auch GPA willkommen
![]()
![]()
I think you are welcome. You have the great GPA
Should be a fun time!!
ZitatOriginal von Stefan100HP
Der Flyer: Nochmahl vielen Dank an mooshie für das tolle Design!
LINK zur vollen Auflösung:
Very nice!! ![]()
ZitatAlles anzeigenOriginal von Leo_500
Fiat 500 Ausfahrt am 13.06.2010
Termin freihalten für unseren zweiten „Corso Regionale“
Als Vorgeschmack Bilder von 2009
Leo,
This looks like fun! I purchased my A500 from Kummich in Kongen! I shall do this and then Zillertal! ![]()
Dave
ZitatOriginal von Stefan100HP
some informations:
http://drop.io/download/public…0-fd30210092ca/v2/content
the registration sheet is available in a few days!
Ok ![]()
Das Abarth Forum ist KEIN offizielles Angebot der FCA Germany AG.
Hier erreichst Du den offiziellen Kundenservice:
24hABARTH 00 800 222784 00
24hABARTH hilft Dir bei allen Fragen rund um Deinen Abarth weiter. NICHT bei Fragen zu unserem Forum!
Weitere Fiat Konzern Marken Communities
Weitere Webseiten zum Thema Fiat

